Job Responsibilities : Timekeeping Data Entry Assistant
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : British Columbia Children’s Hospital Foundation
Location : Remote CA
- Acting as the Foundation’s timekeeper by recording hours of work with exceptions such as sick time, overtime, and vacation time within our timekeeping system (Workbrain). Maintains vacation tracking spreadsheet and employee files for various absences.
- Supporting timekeeping and payroll processes by performing routine calculations and completing documentation for approval.
- Running and reviewing pay period reports to audit for accuracy and proactively correct any identified issues.
- Responding to timekeeping related inquiries from departments and employees regarding items such as vacation accumulation, leaves, statutory holiday banks, and determine discrepancies, adjusting hours if applicable.
- Maintaining timekeeping and payroll files and records.
- Grade 12 diploma, complemented by one to two years of administrative experience. Experience or education working in payroll is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of employment standards as it related to hours of work, overtime, and vacation.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Experience in data entry
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and ability to learn new technology programs easily
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.