Job Responsibilities : Commercial Field Manager
Salary : 30 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Vancouver, BC CA
Tesla is seeking an experienced and dynamic Field Manager to provide technicians/electricians with training opportunities, manage schedules, follow up on open cases, actively monitor fleets, and fulfill preventative maintenance obligations.as it relates to performance and system uptime with the support of associated engineering and deployment teams.
- Manage Service Technicians/Electricians, set schedules and priorities to aid in the troubleshooting and repair of equipment within assigned region
- Be ready to travel for extended periods of time covering multiple locations in respective region with minimal notice
- Maintain high levels of communication and feedback within the service organization; prepare daily updates of work completed, problems identified, and future timelines
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment while overseeing the field service work and their successful completion of work orders as they relate to troubleshooting down or underperforming systems
- Will have 2+ years of experience working within maintenance and operations
- Experience working as a manager
- Ability to manage voluminous amounts of data
- Experiencing writing Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Reports.
- Will have 2+ years experience creating Scopes of Work for maintenance or electrical services.
- Clean DMV printout and valid Driver License