Job Responsibilities : 21860 Junior Software Designer
Salary : $61,400 – $95,300 a year
Company : Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
Location : Remote
- Continued development of a Fleet Management Database linking assets to financial and maintenance data, within our IT network. Consolidate user requests into documented Change Requests, enter new data, perform verification and validation.
- Integrate smoothly into a small, cohesive team of other software designers.
- Work independently and as part of team (as the project dictates) to deliver quality software.
- Participate in the authoring and publishing of required software documentation as directed.
- Ability to detail user requirements and communicate the development process.
- Exposure to mobile computing (would be an asset),
- Ability to work as an effective team member and to respond to challenging schedule demands.
- Proven organizational and work planning skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Results-oriented with a strong desire to excel.
- Produce, review, and/or revise documentation.
- Knowledge of CNL’s policies and procedures is an asset.
Shopify Jobs Remote | Project Management Jobs Online Applied 2022
Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Work from Home Apply Now
Banking Advisor Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2021
Salesforce Administrator Part Time Jobs Saskatoon at Work from Home Vacancy
HRCE Jobs Work from Home Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Amazon Jobs for Program Manager Near Me Apply Now 2021
Lmia Jobs for Foreigners in Canada | Work at Home Jobs for Program Officer Apply Now
Remote Customer Service Representative Jobs Online Applied 2022
Civil Engineering Jobs for Industrial Designer at Home Apply Now
Coca-Cola Remote Jobs | Developer Advanced Analytics Work from Home Online Applied
Part Time Jobs Newmarket- Software Engineer Opportunity for Working Remotely
Administrative Officer Jobs Work from Home 2021 Latest Jobs Vacancy