Job Responsibilities : Junior Graphic Designer
Salary : $55,000 – $70,000 a year
Company : Dyspatch
Location : Remote
esigner to join our growing team at Dyspatch! Do you have experience with vector graphics creation (with Figma or Adobe, ideally) and web design basics? Are you a natural communicator who values collaboration? Are you excited to showcase your skills and be coached & mentored by a highly skilled team? Then this could be the role for you! Being a designer at Dyspatch means you value listening, observing, brainstorming, and collaborating with a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
Salary: CAD $55,000 – 70,000 annually
We’re based in Canada and this role is open to candidates who currently have valid Canadian work authorization (a SIN) and currently reside in Canada. Our core meeting hours are 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Pacific Time, and we ask that you are available during that time frame – both for meetings and for connection.
Our team is remote first and also maintains an office in Victoria, BC for those who would like to work in the space full or part time. The successful candidate will be asked to start as a remote employee and will have the option to work out of our Victoria, BC headquarters when the pandemic has ended or to remain fully remote.
In The First 3 Months, You’ll…
- Get ramped up on our design process and learn the tone for the company
- Work with the Design Lead and Marketing Director to learn the Dyspatch message and product
- Work within brand guidelines, creating new marketing assets and updating legacy content to fit within our new framework (blog posts, webinars, white papers, guides, web pages)
- Work with our Content Manager to publish new blog posts, and craft featured images, custom illustrations, and infographics where needed
- Create corresponding assets and layouts for the Dyspatch Newsletter using the Dyspatch Email builder
- Assist with new team member onboarding by editing profile pictures, creating and sending out email signatures