Job Responsibilities : Content & Social Media Coordinator
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : MediaTown Marketing
Location : Remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus on coordinating Inbound Campaigns, as well as managing content calendars, social media efforts, and influencer outreach.
- Support the management of MediaTown + client brands and visual identity.
- Develop comprehensive community engagement strategies to foster social channel growth & engagement.
- Brainstorm and help create content for social channels.
- Edit and proofread written content prior to publication to ensure quality
- Compose and execute monthly marketing emails & blogs
Social Media Specific Job Duties
- Create and grow social channels across a variety of networks (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and more.) *Video experience is a plus!
- Simultaneously develop and execute strategies to grow channels and bolster consumer brand perception.
- Build relationships with key social influencers.
- From time-to-time, the candidate must be willing to remain on-call 24/7 and able to work on weekends, including holidays, for both key social posts/responses and physical events
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 1-year experience in either assistant, coordinator, or equivalent community/social/marketing positions.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of key social media influencers in the off-road industry across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Etc. and will bring ideas to leverage these influencers.
- Candidate must have their finger on the pulse of the digital marketing world (social marketing & content in particular) – key events, world news, hot topic items, and industry/brand topics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both internally and externally, at once.
- Strong knowledge and experience with all key social media platforms is a must.
- Strong experience leading/motivating groups and communities.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience (personal or professional) with online communities, forums, and social media platforms.
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Trello), automation software (HubSpot, Klaviyo, Salesforce.), social media software (Later, Buffer, HubSpot) and design programs is a definite plus. (Figma, Final Cut.)
- Candidate should be able to handle duties and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, crazy fun environment.
- Automotive industry experience is an asset, however personal experience in the automotive/off-road industry will be considered.
- Note – The candidate MUST be creative, able to think of new, innovative ways to reach people on social, and MUST have exceptional grammar & writing abilities.
Latest vacancy B P O Jobs | Remote Call Center Vacancy Apply 2021
Call Centre Agent (Canada Virtual) (Flex) Work from Home
Payroll Accountant Jobs Work from Home Online Vacancy 2021
Call Centre Agent Jobs | CIBC Jobs Work at Home Call Center Remote Jobs
Graphic Design Jobs Latest Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Operations Jobs | Remote Design Operations Lead Jobs Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Government of Alberta Jobs | Policy Advisor Remote Jobs Apply Now 2022
Digital Marketing Jobs Work from Home | Digital Coordinator Jobs Remote Apply Now
Customer Service Representatives Remote Jobs Online Vacancy 2021
Fruit Packing Jobs in Canada for Indian Near Me Apply Now 2022
Artist Remote Jobs for Freshers Applying Soon