Job Responsibilities : Office Admin Intern – Student
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : Stahl Peterbilt
Location : Edmonton, AB CA
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with implementation of maintenance of Safety program.
- Answer and direct a high volume of calls on a multiline switchboard.
- Greet and provide assistance to external and internal customers in a pleasant and professional manner. Maintain customer “amenities” including making coffee, stocking supplies, cleaning area.
- Process and distribute internal and external mail including electronic data, prepare outgoing mail for courier.
- Assist Accounting department.
- Coordinate and execute company barbecues at Stahl Peterbilt during summer months.
- Enrollment in post secondary studies is necessary
- Must have Class 5 driver’s license; access to a vehicle is an asset
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) are necessary
- High standard of professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and excellent organizational skills are important
- Exceptional “Art of Hospitality” customer service skills
- Food and beverage experience would be beneficial
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and criminal record check prior to hiring
What We Offer:
- Friendly work environment with high level of job satisfaction
- Competitive wage
- Job skills development for future career choice
- Flexible work schedule
- Free lunch days (monthly summer BBQ, Subway days, etc.) and donut/ice cream days
- Staff pricing on retail purchases in Parts Department