Job Responsibilities : Administration & Dispatch Clerk- Trans Global Servvice
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : The Brick
Location : Calgary, AB CA
Educational requirements : High School
- Provide courteous, prompt, and professional service to customers over the phone with the goal of resolving customer questions and concerns with first contact resolution
- Field incoming calls from TGS technicians and contractors and national support call center
- Assisting TGS technicians with service issues, payment issues and system issues
- Maintaining of the service events that need to be action by the technician, warrantor, admin team and call center
- Investigating and resolving aged service events
- Applying credits to parts that have been returned to the supplier
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new policies, procedures, and products
- Previous experience in an admin, shop or customer service environment required
- Professional phone etiquette and empathy for sensitive circumstances
- Utmost discretion with confidential customer information
- Excellent data entry and keyboarding skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong desire to take ownership and accountability of task completion.
- Ability to work effectively with and without supervision
- Experience in the Furniture or Appliance/Electronic industry is an asset
- High School or Equivalent is required