Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Technician
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : University of British Columbia
Location : Remote
- Grade 12 education supplemented by courses in computer keyboarding and office practices, data entry and one year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Working knowledge of computer technology, especially the fundamentals of data entry, and database applications.
- Experience with numeric and alphanumeric data entry.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Some experience with REDCap database would be an asset.
- Development of data entry and electronic data capture maintenance skill set.
- Refinement of communication skills and ability to help lead data entry team.
- Understanding of study instruments and research question design.
- Familiarity with raw data from front line data collection in research with vulnerable populations.
Remote Marketing Jobs Advisor Work from Home Apply Now 2021
Shopify Remote Jobs | Customer Service Representative Jobs Work from Home
Tax Manager Election BC Jobs at home Apply for Fresher
Legal Assistant Jobs Remote for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Customer Services Jobs for Freshers Apply Now 2021 at Home
BC Public Service Remote Jobs for Call Centre Representative 2022
Wayfair Remote Jobs for Customs Manager Online Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
Jobs in Canada for Indian Female for Health Worker Apply Now
Poea Job Hiring in Canada Near Me Apply Now 2022 for Beginners
Royal Bank Online Jobs Apply Now 2022 for Beginners Urgent Hiring
Government Jobs Saskatoon | Legal Assistant Remote Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2022
Government Jobs Winnipeg Work at Home Online Apply 2022