Job Responsibilities : Product Operations Manager, Shopify Fulfillment Network (Remote, Americas)
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Shopify
Location : Remote CA
Developing robust practices to accelerate a highly dependent RnD and Network Operations team’s projects and decisions.
- Partnering closely with the Product, Engineering & Data disciplines to define and build tracking tools for both the product and in-market teams while defining their roadmaps, objectives, and key results.
- Analyzing data and surfacing insights for leadership to understand where we’re making bets, how the projects are executed, how they’re performing, and where risks are starting to surface.
- Creating a system to manage the product lines multiple dependencies throughout the year as well as in preparation for investment planning.
- Collaborating with peers – e.g. product operations managers that are embedded with different segments at Shopify, to share tools and expertise that amplify the impact of product operations across the company.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A passion for process improvement and thrives in seeing things done correctly.
- An entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset – Be curious and get to know people and your blindspots.
- Project Management experience in large and small companies
- Operations strategy and leadership experience in a high growth SaaS company or leading product-led technology organizations.
- Previous experience with the Product Management Life cycle and working with technical teams (Engineering, UX, Data).
- The ability to create order out of chaos by asking tough questions, producing actionable insights and making recommendations to senior leadership that are appropriate for a given context.
- A natural talent for communication and driving change at scale via indirect leadership.
- A combination of technical and business acumen preferably gained in a tech environment.