Job Responsibilities : Service Support Associate
Salary : 14 per hour
Company : Canada Life Assurance Company
Location : Remote CA
- Assisting service team with the preparation of new group submission materials proposals and presentation materials.
- Assisting sales team with the preparation of new business and in force quotes in addition to renewals and amendments.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and head office departments.
- Handle routine client changes and inquiries.
- Ordering employee booklets, contracts, enrollment forms, ID cards, etc.
- Word processing duties including a variety of materials such as client correspondence, administration guides, census data requests, etc.
- Responsible for the creation of client and advisor reporting.
- Provide other administrative support as needed to enhance the client experience, contributing to an efficient, energized and effective Group Customer Team.
- Provide back-up support to other positions on the team as required.
What you will bring
- Highly adaptable, driven to be your best, and proven initiative.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.