1.Bachelor degree in Recreation, Hospitality or Tourism and/or related area of study or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
2. Two years’ recent/relevant experience in the field of Hospitality and Tourism.
3. Demonstrated experience and competency in developing curriculum for an online platform.
5. Effective digital, oral, and written communication skills.
6. Effective interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to use good judgment to make decisions and work with minimum supervision.
8. Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment.
9. Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
10. Demonstrates valuing diversity.