Job Responsibilities : Junior Loan Processor (Remote)
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : HomeTown Lenders
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : High School
- Assist with gathering all required information to process mortgage loan applications in a timely manner.
- Review and analyze all provided documents to determine acceptability.
- Contact borrower after initial file review to retrieve missing documents or signatures.
- Order all necessary documents to complete the loan file including: employment verification, title, appraisals; obtain payoffs and releases, credit reports, OFAC, flood certs, homeowners insurance, and other required documents.
- Follow up with 3rd party services to ensure receipt of orders and accuracy of documents.
- Maintain open and regular communication with MLOs and Processors to provide updates on the status of files worked.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Efficient in data entry with strong computer skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful deadlines/fluctuating workloads.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written).
- Promptness and reliability.
- Ethical conduct.
- General computer proficiency with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Email.