Job Responsibilities : Manager, Digital Effectiveness – The Chang School
Salary : $95,636 a year
Company : Ryerson University
Location : Temporarily remote
- Developing strategic plans and implementing all interruption marketing or outbound marketing initiatives through digital and social media to promote Chang School courses and programs to meet revenue targets.
- Monitoring and analyzing online marketing campaigns and conducting market intelligence
- Managing and overseeing the maintenance and implementation of campaigns via marketing automation.
- Working with the creative team on website and digital campaigns ensuring brand alignment and following online and social best practices.
- Analyzing ROI and overall campaign performance making recommendations and providing actionable insights.
- Liaising with vendors to ensure results are in line with strategies.
- Engaging with stakeholders to present best practices in digital and social media.
- Leading a team of direct reports including hiring coaching training developing and managing the performance of staff and ensuring an open and supportive team environment.
- Ability to engage with customers and turn them into potential students by identifying qualified lead opportunities.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels that includes analyzing personas to segment target groups.
- Objective thinking about how marketing works vs. what a marketer hoped would work.
- Strategic mindset that can examine incoming data and respond with a robust and effective marketing campaign.
- Capacity to bring both the art and the science to digital campaigns combining creative and analytical thinking while using analytics to inform future strategies.
- Track record of relationship building with various stakeholders and the ability to influence best marketing practices.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in Design Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in digital marketing/advertising digital KPIs /analytics social media growth media buying creative asset creation web development in a progressively responsible or managerial role within an advertising agency environment.
- Proven success in building strong working relationships. Experience in collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across various functions in unionized environments.
- Minimum three years’ managerial experience with direct reports.
- Effectively managed from start to finish a variety of digital campaigns with budgets minimum $50k while increasing online visibility building high quality inbound links improving content and performing SEO audits.
- Commitment and working knowledge to support Ryerson’s principles of equity diversity and inclusion (EDI) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).