Job Responsibilities : Parajuriste junior, Droit des sociétés et fusions et acquisitions/Junior Pa
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Miller Thomson LLP
Location : Montréal, QC
Roles and Responsibilities
- Obtain documents from Registry/Nuans (eg certificates of good standing society transition packages Nuans reports etc.)
- Maintain and review corporate records securities ledgers and registers including uploading executed documents to virtual minute books.
Preparing and Assembling
- Preparing and updating information extra-provincial registrations of corporations business names partnership registrations limited partnerships and related renewals in all provinces and territories across Canada as well as updating corporate information at the public records and internal Corporate Services databases.
- Prepare business name and partnership registrations and renewals and other similar documentation as required.
Liaising and Communicating
- Miscellaneous general corporate work including general enquiries in regard to corporate records and information contained in electronic minute books etc.
- Other maintenance tasks and filings
- Completion of a Paralegal Certificate or Diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication skills with clients lawyers and team members
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Proven ability to manage a large workload volume competing priorities and demands
- Sound ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel Word EnAct/Alf and Aderant