Urgent Vacancy Amazon Live Customer Contact Support 2022
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Job Responsibilities: Live Customer Contact Support
Salary: $38000 – $63400 per Year
Location : Remote
About the Company
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where we can find and discover anything we want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which one can relentlessly improve the customer experience. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
AWS IT Services Support team provides highly-available IT support for Amazon employees worldwide. We provide support for all used client applications, operating systems, email, VPN, mobile devices, and common collaboration services such as SharePoint and Exchange. Our customers may engage us via phone, chat, in person, or trouble ticketing.
You will manage local and/or remote resources and assist the global organization to define the perfect customer experience and own the strategies to create that experience. You will help the group develop and leverage their knowledge base to expedite the resolution of recurrent issues. You will identify ways to proactively reduce requests through automation, documentation, and process improvement. You will set high standards for issue handling, escalation and problem management across the organization and guide the team with metrics and goals that clearly measure their success.
- Measuring, monitoring, and maintaining the team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Coordinating a variety of projects in an operational environment.
- Written and verbal communication with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Working with engineering teams to plan for the support of new tools and services and improving the level of support provided for existing ones.
- Developing and maintaining policies, procedures, and processes.
- Hiring, developing, and retaining great talent.
- Reducing contacts through process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Responding to inquiries, escalations, and establishing partnerships with key customers and service owners.