Job Responsibilities : Sr. IT Support Specialist
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : O2E Brands
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Provide technical guidance to your colleagues.
- Assist with managing the ticket queue help with ensuring licenses and IT supplies are maintaned at adequate levels.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support covering network and infrastructure users and devices connected and managed through Azure AD Intune and Jamf with minimal supervision.
- Investigate system problems and provide tactical technical solutions using your experience knowledge certification expertise product knowledge and system utilities and tools.
- Provide support (maintenance/system/set-up/networking).
- Perform installs moves adds changes and decommissioning of computer equipment.
- Assist with training programs designed to educate the organization’s end-users about basic as well as specialized applications as well as provide training on new processes procedures and technology.
- Create technical documentation.
- Support and train new hires.
- Own your position – provide rapid response and ownership of issues and requests: identify diagnose and resolve problems and issues reported by customers via case management system telephone or email.
- Support and troubleshoot issues for a remote workforce.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and provide feedback and support within the team.
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Network Engineering Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Strong understanding of DHCP DNS VOIP.