Job Responsibilities : Clerk A – Customer Service
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : City of Winnipeg
Location : Winnipeg, MB CA
Educational requirements : High School
- Respond to public inquiries both in person and over the telephone and direct telephone calls as required for departmental staff; assisting Customer Service and Winnipeg Transit Plus staff.
- Sell Transit products (bus tickets/passes/smart cards/merchandise) and accept Winnipeg Transit Plus payments and distribute Winnipeg Transit Plus registration forms.
- Take pictures as required and create Photo ID cards for Transit concession products (bus passes/smart cards/WINNpass) and student identification.
- Assist walk in customers with transit trip planning as required and respond to any inquiries.
- Greet and assist Winnipeg Transit Plus registrants coming in transit functional assessments.
Your Education and Qualifications
- High School or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to keyboard 40 w.p.m. and working proficiency with basic word processing applications (Word) and spreadsheets (Excel).
- Two years of office related experience preferably with prior experience in a customer service setting and handling cash transactions.
- Ability to work with and balance cash and product inventory.
- Ability to work with minimum direct supervision and to initiate responsible action.
- Citizen & Customer Focus
- Respecting Diversity
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
- Results Oriented