Job Responsibilities : Research Assistant /Technician 2
Salary : $3,777 – $4,501 a month
Company : University of British Columbia
Location : Remote
- Two years recent related experience and training in community-oriented research or service provision.
- Understanding of community services and community supports and/or lived experience is an asset for this role.
- Gender and social equity knowledge including experience working with marginalized populations (e.g., sex workers, women living with HIV, women who use drugs, Indigenous women, migrants and/or gender and sexual minority populations).
Skills and Abilities
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict management / crisis resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of community services related to sexual health and HIV.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates professional judgment when supporting participants and referring to appropriate services.
- Knowledge and skills to work with diverse community collaborators, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility in day and early evening hours to support knowledge exchange activities.
Jobs for 16 Year Olds Near Me Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Teacher Assistant Jobs | Online Teaching Jobs in South Africa Apply Now
Office Assistant Part Time Jobs Orleans Work from Home Apply Now
Online Teacher Jobs for freshers Apply Now 2021 Work from Home
Daytime Part Time Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2021
Senior Mechanical Engineer Part Time Jobs Near Me Toronto
Canada Post Jobs Edmonton Near Me Apply Now 2022 Urgent Hiring
Social Media Marketing Remote Jobs | Google Analytics Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2021
Randstad Jobs Work at Home Online Apply 2022
Work from Home Jobs Canada Near Me Apply Now 2022
Immigration Assistant Jobs | Remote Jobs Part Time Near Me Applying Soon