Job Responsibilities : Project Management Specialist – Mental Health – Douglas Institute – Permanent
Salary : $25.25 – $45.22 an hour
Company : CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Location : Remote
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree) in administrative sciences, economics or other relevant discipline;
- Hold a Master’s degree in public administration or another relevant discipline (an asset);
- Ability to establish a relationship with a French and English-speaking clientele;
- Mastery of one or more data processing tools (Excel, SPSS, SQL, ReportBuilder, SAS, etc.) and project management.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and solve problems;
- Good skills in popularizing statistical or scientific information;
- Good knowledge of the health and social services network (an asset);
- Demonstrated expertise in the management and analysis of medico-administrative data, in the creation of dashboards, in the use of analysis and performance evaluation methods and/or in continuous improvement management (an asset).