Job Responsibilities : Developer Analyst II, Collaborative Health – TELUS Health (Remote)
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : TELUS
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Implement code changes to resolve defects and create new functionality.
- Develop and Implement test cases.
- Work with source code management to submit changes
- Work cohesively within a large software development team.
- Track work and document solutions using established tools and processes.
- Troubleshoot and assist with operational issues.
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a professional software development role.
- Experience developing software using a general purpose programming language.
- Experience working with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Working knowledge of front end technologies used in modern web development.
- Experience working with data in various formats such as XML and JSON.
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills