Job Responsibilities : Technical Learning Program Manager (Remote)
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : Wayfair
Location : Remote
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive technical upskilling strategy, inclusive of training, development experiences, peer-to-peer coaching, expert advisory cohorts and other learning methodologies
- Engage with leaders across our Software Engineering and Product Management teams to identify opportunities to create a world-class learning experience along with continuously driving engagement of learning programs
- Own and manage Wayfair Technology’s tool kit of technical learning resources – external resources, homegrown content, and everything in between – monitoring for quality, accuracy, and industry developments.
- Regularly evaluate strengths and gaps of Wayfair’s technical employee base and leverage that information to make recommendations on focus areas and development opportunities for the global team.
Who You Are
- You have a solid understanding of the software development process and mechanics of software engineering.
- You are a change agent with the ability to lead others in implementing change.
- You adapt quickly, love rolling up your sleeves and are an independent self-starter.
CRA Jobs | Taxpayer Services Agent Work from Home Jobs Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now
Nanaimo Jobs Work at Home Apply Now 2021 for Freshers Apply Now
Customer Service Agent Remote Jobs | Remote Jobs BC Apply Now 2022
Canada Jobs With Visa Sponsorship | Executive Assistant Remote Jobs Apply Now
Online Jobs Canada Call Centre Work at Home 2022
Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada Work from Home Apply 2022
Apple Jobs from Home / Social Media Marketer
Dental Assistant Jobs Edmonton Urgent Opening Apply Now
Canada Jobs for Indian Freshers 2022 | Online Vacancy for Analyst Applied for Beginners
Legal Assistant Jobs Edmonton for Freshers Apply Now 2021
IT Jobs Work from Home for Beginners Apply Now Without Investments