Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Representative – Canada
Salary : 14 per hour
Company : LineTen
Location : RemoteCA
Due to further expansion, we are seeking a Customer Services/1st Line Support professional to help us to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries, that is changing the world and the speed at which we receive items.
LineTen is on a mission to crack the code on urban delivery. By leading with our values and putting carrier partners first, we are paving the way for better delivery experiences. LineTen is a new approach to delivery with a free carrier API and an operations management platform for shippers. We’re building the first global data-driven last-mile network that has the potential to solve industry-wide problems.
We are all working remotely at the moment but going forward, we will operate a home first policy.
The position of Customer Services/1st Line Support Executive (Remote)
The role is shift based including weekends (hours cover 9am-10pm)
Managing and monitoring Deliveries
- Anticipate and solve any problems that may arise before and after deliveries
- Keeping external stakeholders informed of any issues that may arise
- Answering queries from external stakeholders in a timely manner, be it phone, email or slack or live chat
- Ensuring good communication between couriers and customers to ensure successful delivery and in turn helping us meet our SLA’s
- Working collaboratively with other team members to improve operational performance every day
- Proactively tracking live orders to ensure everything is running smoothly and SLA’s are being met