Job Responsibilities : Customer Success Manager
Salary : 14 per hour
Company : Demo – Rockwell Automation
Location : Remote
- Responsible for the management and Annual Recurring Revenue Target (ARR) associated to all contracts and software subscriptions within portfolio of site-based accounts.
- Responsible for using data and workflow information from Customer Success Platform (Gainsight) to execute Onboarding, Adopt, Expand and Renewal motions relevant to each account in portfolio.
- Translates available customer data contained within Customer Success Platform and other sources into value delivered to customer by engaging in Services contracts and software subscriptions.
- Communicates value delivered to customer on a periodic cadence using Executive Business Review (EBR) methodology and other means of communication/cadences.
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights to recommend changes or additions to existing contract and subscription scope that can improve the outcomes a customer can obtain. Use such recommendations to initiate an Expand Motion in conjunction with Sales/Business Development Leads.
- Foster a teaming environment with Sales, Delivery and Distributor team members on behalf of customer. Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes.
- Deep understanding of Services offerings and value they deliver to customers, and the ability to state as such.
- Exposure and understanding of TSIA’s Customer Success LAER model, and how to implement in the Rockwell Services environment.
- Have knowledge on how services are organized and delivered. Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate and work with others to make customers successful.
- Commercial acumen. Ability to collaborate and build trust with Sales/Business Development.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of customer’s organization.
- Comprehension of the needs and requirements of customers to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong collaboration skills.
- Capability of managing multiple priorities, between strategic objectives and daily tactical challenges.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Key Performance Metrics
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth.
- Contract adoption, on-time renewal, and expansion rates.
- Customer Engagement/SAT scores/User Experience/Customer Health.
- Price realization – Margin on contracts.
Online Product Designer Jobs | Remote Jobs for Product Designer
Administrative Officer Jobs Work from Home for Beginners Applying Soon
Social Media Marketing Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy for Freshers 2021
Government of Manitoba Jobs Work from Home Online Apply 2022
Online Remote Marketing Jobs | Designer Work from Home Apply Now 2021
Jobs Victoria BC | Product Manager Remote Jobs 2022
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy Online Applying 2021
Digital Marketing Jobs Latest Online Vacancy Apply Now 2021
Remote Advisor Jobs | Advisor Management Information Jobs Vacancy for Freshers
Remote Junior Graphic Designer Jobs | Part Time Jobs 2021 Apply Now
Local 92 Jobs Work from Home Online Vacancy Apply Now 2021
Customer Service Representative Jobs Work from Home for Freshers Apply Now