Job Responsibilities : Claims Analyst (Remote)
Salary : $32,391 a year
Company : Medavie Blue Cross
Location : Temporarily remote
- Receiving and assessing claims through a scanned image/paperless environment;
- Processing health and dental claims;
- Ensuring all details have been provided to accurately process and approve claims;
- Asking questions to determine and clarify details on claim submissions; and
- Organizing work and information to ensure claims are paid accurately and efficiently.
- Education: Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Work Experience: Minimum six months work experience in an office and customer service environment.
- Other Qualifications: Experience with data entry and medical terminology is considered an asset.
- Computer Skills: Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus Notes. Knowledge of claims processing, eligibility and claims systems is considered an asset.
- Language Skills: English and French (written and spoken). Bilingualism considered an asset.
Sales Representative Remote Jobs for Freshers Applying Soon 2021
Administrative Assistant Jobs vacancy for Freshers Applying Soon
Recruitment in Canada for Foreigners | Jobs at Home for Senior Asset Artist 2022
TELUS Jobs Part time Work from Home Apply Now 2022
Sales Support Jobs for Freshers Near Me Apply Now 2021
English Job in Montreal | Customer Service Representative Online Applied
TTC Jobs Toronto | Customer Service Jobs Online Applied 2022
Data Analyst | Government Jobs | Saskatchewan Government Jobs Online Applied 2022
KFC Jobs Brampton Near Me Online Apply 2022 Urgent Hiring
Call Centre Jobs Work from Home Urgently Hiring Apply Now
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy Urgent Hiring Remote Jobs Apply 2021
Investigator Remote Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2022