Job Responsibilities : Remote Bilingual Client Service Specialist (Calgary/Vancouver/Winnipeg) – Tangerine
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Tangerine Bank
Location : Vancouver, BC CA
Educational requirements : High School
- Deliver friendly and professional service to clients through inbound, outbound and eService channels in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with clients by providing best-in-class support on their daily banking needs, and proactively recommend products that meet their financial needs.
- Educate clients on a wide range of financial products (e.g. Chequing/Savings accounts etc.) and on self-service channels to enable Clients to serve themselves online.
- Drive first contact resolution while identifying barriers to excellent service and work towards eliminating them.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in retail, sales or other customer service environment
- Strong communication, active listening and relationship building skills; as well as the ability to adapt quickly to emerging contact centre technology
- Strong understanding of the concepts and skills required to sell financial products and services in a customer-centric environment
- A private area in your home that is free of distractions/background noise during working hours
- Table or desk and availability to internet connection