Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Receptionist
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : Bayshore HealthCare
Location : Ottawa, ON CA
Duites and Responsebilites
- Answer the telephone and field calls for office employees.
- Greet customers, clients and staff and handle inquiries in a professional manner.
- Collect, open and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis; maintain mailing lists.
- Maintain a daily activity schedule for employees as required.
- Complete word processing and photocopying as requested by the immediate Supervisor.
- Order, distribute, receive payment and maintain an inventory of in-stock inventory items including stationary, forms and office supplies.
- Coordinate the scheduling of office space for meetings and in-service training as required..
Minimum – Secondary School Diploma; completion of a clerical or receptionist training program is preferred.
A minimum of two years recent experience as a Receptionist in an office setting.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; demonstrated ability and competency with respect to keyboarding, Windows software, multi-line telephone systems and standard office equipment; ability to speak, read and write English fluently as well as French ; strong commitment to continual learning.