Job Responsibilities : Project Manager, Reconciliation and Responsible Investment Initiative (RRII)
Salary : $75,907 a year
Company : Shareholder Association for Research and Education (SHARE)
Location : Remote
- Participate in the development of the project strategy and annual work plan.
- Coordinate event logistics for courses, conferences, and special events with SHARE and NATOA staff.
- Develop content and facilitate educational workshops and conferences.
- Help organize annual conference on reconciliation and responsible investment.
- Manage annual program and financial reporting to RRII funding organizations.
- Prepare fundraising materials, including funding proposals and budgets, for RRII activities.
- Organize meetings with the RRII team and prepare relevant meeting materials.
- Coordinate project communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain the RRII