Job Responsibilities : Project Coordinator
Salary : $27.81 – $35.24 an hour
Company : Surrey Place
Location : Remote
- Assist Project Managers and project team members with various aspects of the project, such as planning, tracking action items, monitoring, documenting and reporting (utilizing project software and tools).
- Follow project management standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Record and monitor project issues, decisions, change requests in corresponding logs.
- Assist with scheduling of activities required for the project.
- Assist with maintaining up to date project schedules, milestone dates, risk logs, issues logs, change logs.
- Create and consolidate templates for all program and project reports; weekly, monthly & quarterly status reports, financial and resource forecast reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or equivalent work experience.
- Project management designation (i.e., CAPM) is considered an asset.
- 2 years of direct experience in managing projects for government, healthcare, non-profit or for-profit environments.
- Previous experience in project coordination activities with complex and large-scale projects an asset.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (i.e., PMBOK).
Bell Jobs Work from Home Online Vacancy for Freshers Applying Soon
Data Entry Jobs Work at Home | Online Typing Jobs 2022 for Beginners
Construction Engineer Industrial Project Manager Vacancy for Freshers 2021
Service Ontario Jobs Near Me Apply Now 2022 for Beginners
Chat Support Jobs for Beginners Apply Now 2022 | Customer Service Jobs Near Me
Administrative Assistant Jobs Limited opening with Urgent Hiring Apply Now 2021
Remote Real Estate Jobs Work from Home Vacancy Apply 2021
Software Engineer Jobs for Freshers Applying Soon 2021
Work from Home Customer Services
Bookkeeper Jobs Work at Home Applying Soon 2021
Call Center Jobs Toronto | Customer Services Jobs Near Me 2022
Bank of canada Jobs for Business Analyst Work at Home Apply Now