Job Responsibilities : Enrollment Support Analyst, IMITS
Salary : $33.91 an hour
Company : PHSA
Location : Remote
What you’ll do:.
- Attend team meetings, participate in team discussions and projects, and provide input and feedback on service support procedures.
- Type and maintains a variety of technical and non-technical materials such as correspondence, memos, reports, forms, and spreadsheets using word-processing and spreadsheet software packages.
- Assign work tasks to designated staff and provides related training and orientation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- May be required to travel and/or participate in an on-call rotation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
What we bring
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
Telus Careers | Client Manager Jobs Work from Home Apply Now 2021
Customer Service Jobs | Advisor Full Time Jobs Online Applied 2022
Westjet Careers 2021 (Communications Coordinator) Apply Now
Remote Data Entry Jobs Work from Home Online Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now
Jobs in Brampton Kijiji | Administrative Assistant Remote Jobs Apply Now
Avcanada Jobs | Virtual Support Analyst Remote Apply Now
Government of Canada Jobs Niagara Near Me Online Applied 2022
Cerner Jobs Canada
Digital Marketing Online Remote Jobs | Part Time Jobs Near Me Apply Now
Apple Home Advisor Jobs Work at Home Online Apply Now 2021
Technician Jobs | Administrative Assistant Jobs Work at Home Online Apply Now
Municipal World Jobs | Senior Training Coordinator Online Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021