Job Responsibilities : Payroll, Customer Services Representative
Salary : $25.83 an hour
Company : PHSA
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : Graduate
What you’ll do
- performs electronic data transfer of time administration system timesheets to Peoplesoft. Responds to inquiries related to the preparation and processing of payroll policies, makes corrections and adjustments as required, such as increment adjustments, overtime pay and voluntary deductions.
- Calculates and prepares off-cycle cheques for adjustments such as vacation, terminations, retirements and leaves of absence as per departmental procedures. Calculates contract retroactive payments for input to the computerized payroll spreadsheet program.
- Assists with benefit administration by methods such as completing documentation and reconciling benefit deductions and benefit statements to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares and creates a variety of reports such as Statistics Canada Report and Year-to-date Balancing Report by methods such as compiling information from year-to-date totals, Labour Analysis Reports and Payroll Journals.
- Prepares and analyzes statutory, mandatory and voluntary deduction reconciliations providing for payroll, vendor and/or general ledger adjustments including related documentation.
- Attends and participates in departmental meetings to provide input into items such as changes to policies, procedures and processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we bring
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).