Job Responsibilities : Design Operations Lead
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : CaseWare IDEA
Location : Remote
What you will be doing:
- Work with Product, Development, and other leaders to scope and build systems and tools to support our design vision and direction, development teams, and distributor development teams.
- Identify team needs with regard to process, tools, documentation, and asset management.
- Collaborate closely with senior designers to define, document, and operationalize design across the entire product life cycle.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary team responsible for developing, scaling, and refining CaseWare’s design system in response to stakeholder feedback, new requirements, and an evolved understanding of needs.
- Collaborate with industry specialists, product managers, designers, developers, and distributors to define, build, and release new components, patterns, and guidelines for our platforms and products.
- Coordinate the collaboration and synthesis of design strategy across multiple product areas.
- Foster design maturity through design instruction and value demonstration.
- Elevate and enable the design team’s workflows and support innovation.
- Drive forward and grow the Design team culture.
- Hire, develop, and lead (directly and indirectly) design managers, individual contributors, and operations specialists to grow and mature Caseware’s overall User Experience competency.
- Articulate and amplify the unique opportunities and culture of design.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to designers across all levels of seniority.
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in design thinking, product design, user experience, or design strategy.
- A strong foundational understanding of the design practices and methodologies and the product development life cycle.
- Experience fostering and growing design talent through course instruction, course development, and mentorship.
- Demonstrated experience with people and project management.
- Experience building, organizing, and leading design teams and programs.
- Expertise in developing and improving design processes working with your partners (or clients) in accounting or finance.
- Familiarity with design systems, design tools such as Figma, and work management tools such as Jira.
- Excellent communication skills at every level with the ability to flex between leadership and inspiring team members.
Insurance Remote Jobs for Freshers Applying 2021
Call Center Remote Jobs Work from Home with Urgent Hiring Apply Now
Amazon Warehouse Jobs Brampton Near Me Apply Now 2022
Accounting Technician Jobs Work from Home Online Apply 2021
Private Investigator Jobs Remote for Freshers with Limited Vacancy 2021
Accounting Jobs Work From Home Apply Now for Freshers 2021
Canada Post Jobs Edmonton Near Me Online Apply 2022 Urgent Hiring
Customer Service Jobs | Call Centre Advisor Part-time Jobs Near Me
Canada Post Jobs | Jobs for Recruiter Apply Now 2022
Call Center jobs Near Me |Customer Service Jobs Work from Home Online Applied
Program Development Manager Jobs Work at Home Online Applied 2021
Graphic Design Jobs Latest Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021