Job Responsibilities : Secretary III – Intake & Urgent Care Services – Mental Health & Addictions
Salary : $20.36 – $23.14 an hour
Company : Nova Scotia Health Authority
Location : Kentville, NS
Educational requirements : Graduate
Reporting to the Manager Intake & Urgent Care Services .
The secretarial team is responsible for ensuring that the offices are run in a smooth efficient and professional manner and that good working relationships are fostered within their respective sites as well as with the Inpatient Units.
The Secretary III meets standards of professionalism which reflect the vision mission goals and objectives and adheres to the policies and procedures of Mental Health and Addictions.
- Graduate of a recognized office administration program with medical terminology and transcription required
- Minimum of three years’ recent related experience preferably in a medical setting required
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows and all components of Microsoft Office including Excel Power Point Outlook
- Commitment to promoting a culture that supports safety ethical practices and organizational health
- Experience in a health care or hospital setting an asset
- Knowledge of Meditech (CWS and Admissions) an asset
- Competencies in other languages an asset French preferred