Job Responsibilities : Project Administrator
Salary : $58,855 a year
Company : Metrolinx
Location : Canada
- Coordinate maintain and monitor multiple project plans schedules work hours budgets and expenditures ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Develop presentations project status progress reviews and updates.
- Ensure that operational and client-focused information reported through various project tracking and monitoring systems is timely and informative; supports Senior Project Officers as needed.
- Organize logistics prepare meeting materials take minutes and participate in project meetings; follow-up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensure projects adhere to established frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project; contribute to recommendations/ solutions when assessing risks and issues.
- Provide document control for project related documents overseeing reviews edits version control and file structures.
- Work with delivery partners to ensure tracking systems and supports are in place for effective tracking and development of robust information sharing materials.
- Understand formal escalation and review processes to support risk mitigation in the event that milestones are in jeopardy.
Private Equity Jobs | Account Specialist Jobs Work from Home Apply Now
Work from Home for Program Manager Jobs Apply Now 2021
Proofreading Jobs Work at Home Online for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Philips Remote Jobs Work from Home Limited Vacancy Applied 2022
Ziprecruiter Remote Jobs | Recruiter Remote Jobs Apply Now 2021
Customer Service Representative Jobs Work at Home Online Apply for Freshers
English Job in Montreal | Customer Service Representative Online Applied
Coca-Cola Canada Remote Jobs | Pipeline Developer Work from Home Jobs 2022
Canada Driver Job free Visa | Driver Jobs Near Me Online Apply 2022
Amazon Customer Service Jobs Work from Home 2022
Avcanada Jobs | Virtual Support Analyst Remote Apply Now
Job Bank Canada for Data Processor for Freshers Apply Now 2021