Job Responsibilities : Paid Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary : $40,000 – $55,000 a year
Company : CAA North & East Ontario
Location : RemoteCA
LOCATION: Work-From-Home / 2151 Thurston Drive, Ottawa, ON
Our SEM Specialist will be an integrated member of the Marketing team and is responsible for facilitating the digital strategy, implementation, optimization, and reporting. This individual will leverage their expert knowledge of SEM to maximize campaign efficiency, reduce CPA and support all lines of business to achieve their Marketing annual targets.
Job Function and General Responsibilities
- Work with internal teams to plan and execute SEM, PPC and other digital marketing components (including data gathering, campaign management, ad creation, analysis, and reporting).
- Improve paid search performance using industry best practices within established CPA targets.
- Manage multiple campaigns at any given time with a focus on achieving ROI goals.
- Track, record, and report SEM performance metrics on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Work with the internal team to plan and execute SEO tasks, to drive organic search traffic through various practices including target keywords research, website content optimization, backlink acquisition.
- Create tagging strategy and facilitate implementation of measurement and tracking.
Qualifications and Competency
- Google Certification is required
- 5-6 years of PPC/SEM, Display and Social Ad experience with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keywords research.
- Expertise applying advanced Google Analytics approaches (e.g., segmentation, channel reports, audience reports, custom reports, remarketing)
- Expertise knowledge of Google Studio & Google Tag Manager for data manipulation, analysis, trends, and charting
- At least 1 year experience of managing an annual digital marketing budget of $500k+
- Salary: $40,000 – $55,000
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- CAA Plus Membership