Job Responsibilities : Junior Project Manager
Salary : $50,000 – $65,000 a year
Company : Motive.io
Location : Temporarily remote
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in computer science, business, IT, digital media, engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager.
- Post-undergraduate diploma or certificate in Project Management would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Organizational skills & the ability to manage projects/workload in an efficient manner.
- Support creating, tracking and updating timelines and schedules using project management software (Monday.com).
- A willingness to learn our codeless authoring tool StoryFlow to assist with minor edits to projects from time to time.
- Problem-solving capabilities, critical thinking and solutions oriented.
- Strong leadership and attention to detail, with a pro-active approach
- A desire to grow the role within the company.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Work from home