Job Responsibilities : TALENT POOL – PAYMENT SPECIALIST
Salary : $65,698 a year
Company : Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Location : RemoteCA
Educational requirements : High School
- Identifying/confirming if modified duties offered date of offer if accepted and return to work details to determine date to cease benefit payments
- Contacting the workplace parties (WPPs) and/or case owner to obtain or clarify required information regarding earnings or return to work information;
- Conferring with case owners to determine appropriate course of action with respect to payments; returning file to case owners for further action including a detailed memo explaining the information or action required
- Calculate and process TT and FEL benefits apply system workarounds and ensure accurate interpretation and implementation of WSIAT decisions with regards to wage replacement and related benefits
- Complete LRI reconciliations and adjustments (if necessary) as requested by LRI Department
- Work with management to review daily weekly monthly quarterly and yearly system reports that show cheque errors manual cheque lists indexing errors etc.
- Clarify missing or unclear direction from Legal on garnishment of benefits
- Notify Treasury of request to pull and cancel cheques and apply credits to accident cost for manual transactions.