Job Responsibilities : STUDENT POSITION – CORPORATE FINANCING
Salary : 13 per hour
Company : Business Development Bank of Canada
Location : Temporarily remote CA
CHALLENGES TO BE MET
- Analyze financing files with a complex structure (risk grids, analyses of financial statements, budgets, cash flows and working capital);
- Carry out loan services activities related to financing;
- Carry out the administrative support of the portfolio;
- Support file alignments for credit, in collaboration with the analyst and the director;
- Participate in meetings with clients;
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the data contained in the files.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
DURATION: Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 sessions, with the possibility of renewal in summer 2022.
The student must have completed at least one year of university studies in a business program (finance, accounting, etc.) and be enrolled in order to continue his/her studies in 2022.
I f you are perfectly bilingual (English and French), analytical and attentive to details, this position may be for you! Apply today.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER