Job Responsibilities : HR Records Associate
Salary : 21 per hour
Company : Sheridan College
Location : Remote
What You’ll be Doing
- Ensuring employee record and paperwork flow maintenance is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Managing initial set up for full time and part time employees and job data changes for all employee events.
- Managing sick and vacation leave balances, and running monthly vacation and sick leave accrual process.
- Executing bi-weekly HR information audits, following up and correcting errors.
- Providing and managing statistical information based on employee data for purposes of collective bargaining.
- Ability to work with high volumes of data
- Research, analytical, problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code, Freedom of Information etc.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Advanced Excel, in particular)
- Formal training or experience in PeopleSoft or other similar HR/Payroll systems is preferred.
Farm Workers Needed in Canada Near Me Apply Now 2022
Work from Home Jobs NL with Limited Opening 2022
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs Latest Vacancy 2021 Apply Now
Executive Assistant Jobs Work from Home Online for Freshers Apply Now
Remote Customer Service Representative Jobs Online Applied 2022
Hotel Jobs in Canada for Foreigners Online Apply Now 2022
Customer Support Jobs Work from Home Online Apply Now 2022
Information Technology Jobs | Work from Home Jobs | IT Jobs Vacancy for Freshers
TTC Jobs Toronto Work from Home Apply Now 2022
United Healthcare Remote Jobs | TELUS Jobs Work at Home
Medical Transcription Canada for Editor Work at Home 2022 Apply Now
BC Ferries Jobs Online Vacancy for Beginners Apply Now 2022