Job Responsibilities : Color & Retouching Operator
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : SGK
Location : Remote CA
ABOUT OUR FLEX FORCE:
We operate 24/7 and are seeking to fill both day and night positions with flexible start times and days of the week. You’ll get the opportunity to work on different projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
DO YOU DESIRE TO?
- Work remote at a location and time that works for you
- Engage in project-based work; which by nature varies in scope & duration to keep work interesting and different
- Maintain a high degree of autonomy; only accepting projects that align with your background/lifestyle
- Gain experience and develop professional skills to advance your career
This is a REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME Opportunity!
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
- Consults with team and attends project meetings to evaluate individual project needs.
- Makes recommendations and/or changes to files that have been prepared for correct output.
- Prints proofs on all available proofing devices.
- Performs quality checks on proofs, including measuring color.
- Creates ink recipes to match supplied color target provided by clients or printers. May involve process to create a recipe, produce a proof, measure the results and adjust until the target color is met.
- Assembles high quality proof presentations for clients.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Photography or related field
- 6+ years progressive color and retouching experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Basic degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Basic analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.