Job Responsibilities : AU-03 Tax Auditor/AU-03 Excise Tax Auditor – Compliance Programs, NL Tax Services Office
Salary : $88,261 – $107,249 a year
Company : Canada Revenue Agency
Location : Temporarily remote
The CRA’s Minimum education standard for Auditing
The eligibility for a designation from a recognized professional accounting association; or
A degree from a recognized postsecondary institution with acceptable specialization in accounting*.
- Acceptable specialization in accounting must include the following mandatory study area and two of four optional study areas:
- Preparing reviewing and/or approving corporate income tax or excise tax returns;
- Auditing corporations to ensure compliance with federal and/or provincial tax legislation;
- Interpretation of tax statutes administered by the CRA; or
- Providing tax planning advice under the Income Tax Act or the Excise Tax Act.
- This experience would normally be gained with the performance of the duties listed above as a major part of job duties accomplished for a cumulative period of two (2) years within the past five (5) years.
- Specific experience**
- Additional education or training
- Budgetary considerations
- Duration of appointment
- Start date
- Minimize business disruption
- Employment Equity