Job Responsibilities : Account Manager, Global Sales
Salary : 13 per hour
Company : Google
Location : Toronto, ON CA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience within account management, sales, or marketing.
- Experience managing and optimizing Google Ads, strategic search, and display/video campaigns.
- Experience working cross-functionally, internally and externally, toward a strategic plan.
- Knowledge of digital media performance patterns and/or branding measurement.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products, strategically driving and implementing ideas to meet client needs and scale business.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you’ll manage relationships with clients, staying business-focused, taking initiative, and effectively multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment to help expand the client relationship. You will be an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with the team to support the growth of existing customer accounts by providing guidance and troubleshooting support for account and campaigns.
- Lead meetings with customers regarding new product and advertising opportunities while ensuring customers are satisfied with their business growth.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis, and recommendations that align with customer goals, and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to customers.
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting support for customer accounts and campaigns.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google Ad related tools.