Job Responsibilities : Technical Solutions Consultant, Looker Support Operations, Google Cloud
Salary : n
Company : Google
Location : Waterloo, ON CA
- Experience reading/debugging code (Java, C, C++, Shell, Perl).
- Experience designing data models and building data structures (i.e. Product Required Documents on collecting data, cross-functional work with engineers).
- Experience with SQL, and working with multiple datasets.
- Experience designing databases, defining and implementing system requirements for data collection.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Looker.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning libraries (such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Keras).
- Proficiency with statistical data analysis (a/b tests, hypothesis testing, experiment setting, etc.) and creating models to answer various business questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
- Manage and migrate Looker systems and tools to Cloud systems and tools.
- Partner with non-technical stakeholders to understand their analytical needs, help frame the problem by asking questions, document and prioritize requirements. Communicate results of complex technical work.
- Provide analytical decision making support for key projects, and research new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable insights or improve processes. Contribute to the development of the analytical frameworks, tools, skills, and culture for the team and wider organization.
- Design, write, and support extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to automate data collection and manage pipelines including data quality and monitoring.
- Employ predictive analytics and/or machine learning to facilitate forecasting for a fast growing, global, 24×7 support operation.