Job Responsibilities : Demand Generation Manager(Campaigns and Launches)
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : Thinkific
Location : Remote CA
- Build out and communicate quarterly marketing plans and targets that align with overarching company targets and goals
- Manage and support teams in efficiently developing and executing campaigns, as well as continuously improving conversion and nurture funnels
- Champion the growth and optimization of our marketing database. This includes improving data cleanliness and integrations while enhancing usability, such as building segmentations for customers groups and buying stages
- Become intimately familiar with our ideal buyers and craft personalized campaigns to attract new users based on their needs
- Use your understanding of the customer journey to frame targeted experiments, strategy, and goals, and to guide data-driven marketing execution. You’ll oversee how we grow both traffic and acquisition of leads and free accounts, and are ready to nurture through the whole funnel to ensure that potential customers are choosing Thinkific
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family