Job Responsibilities : Community Success Manager, Code Squad
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Canada Learning Code
Location : Temporarily remote CA
00,000 learners through an in-person experience.
*What Success Looks Like*
– We deliver inspiring educational Code Squad experiences in every Province and Territory across Canada
– We reach or exceed our learner goals across our Code Squad programs
– We develop unique local and national partnerships and build our community of educators and learners through our Code Squads
– We equip and empower educators to continue to teach computer science to their students following our engagement with them
– Manage Code Squad Team Members from ‘hire to retire’
– Work with People and Culture and other cross functional teams to develop training resources to support effective ] – Facilitate consistent check-ins and strategic calls with Code Squad Teams in order to provide appropriate direction and support to them, as well as gather and deliver two-way feedback
– Lead and facilitate full team meetings to provide high level updates, set priorities and provide next steps
– Develop and implement consistent opportunities for individual growth, manage team evaluation and coaching, as well as deliver annual reviews to all direct reports
– You are an excellent relationship builder and cultivator
– You are focused on serving the needs of our learners and key stakeholders to ensure their success
– You are empathetic with, and interested in the communities we strive to serve
– You understand the value of proactive communication and create opportunities for consistent and highly-effective communication
– You are fluent in English, French is an asset.
– Must be able to provide a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable sector screening.
Job Type: Full-time