Job Responsibilities : Executive Director
Salary : $46,000 – $75,000 a year
Company : Chinatown Business Improvement Area
Location : Temporarily remote
- A good working knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting and financial management.
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong speaking and presentation skills.
- The ability to analyze and interpret government regulations and technical information
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Reporting to the BIA Board and working collaboratively with the BIA Administrator on Board Governance, Finance, and Administrative responsibilities as directed by the Board Chairperson.
- Supporting the BIA Board on its strategic mandate, goals and objectives, City of Calgary, and Calgary BIA liaison and service coordination.
- Operationalizing the BIA strategic plan and the day-to-day operation of the Chinatown BIA.
- Working with the BIA Board on an annual budget
- Marketing & social media plan
- Beautification programs
Customer Service Jobs Work from Home for Freshers Applying Soon
Call Center Jobs | Insurance Broker Customer Representative Online Applied 2022
Part Time Jobs North Bay | Sales Executive Jobs Without Investment Apply Now
Teaching Assistant Jobs | Online Teaching Jobs Near Me Apply Now.
Customer Support Services Jobs Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Virtual Assistant Jobs Ontario Remote Jobs Full Time Apply Now
Amazon Jobs Edmonton for Human Resources Work at Home Apply Now
Region of Waterloo Jobs Part Time Work at Home Apply Now 2022
IT Jobs for Beginners
Desjardins Jobs Work at Home Online Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Canada Jobs with Free Visa and Ticket Near Me Apply Now 2022