Job Responsibilities : Product Development Advisor
Salary : 38 per hour
Company : WestJet
Location : RemoteCA
Reporting to the Catering Services – Senior Manager Product Development. This position is responsible for leading the development of food and beverage programs on board WestJet’s fleet. This includes food and beverage planning, development, design, delivery, sourcing, cost review, promotion, vendor/caterer management, and collaborative interaction and communication with internal stakeholders. This role is responsible for ensuring Guest satisfaction with the on-board offer is consistently achieved.
- Develop food and beverage programs from concept to commercialization that translate Guests insights and hospitality industry trends into cost effective programs onboard WS flights taking into account food safety requirements and constraints.
- Create and translate food and beverage visions and strategies into products and menus for WS and WR services as assigned within cost and on time. Responsible for making tradeoffs to deliver budgeted F&B CPGs on the assigned fleets.
- Work with SDS, Market Research, Crew and Contact Center to ensure the development requirement and loading ratios of meals, dry stores and beverages meets the requirements of the services and the guest needs.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions and supporting the Delivery teams in management of operational product related issues.
- Analyzes external and internal data to identify gaps and opportunities and takes timely action.
- Attention to detail, prioritization, problem solving, excellent planning and administrative organizational skills are essential.
- Project management experience in organizing, planning and developing large-scale projects from conception through implementation
- 3-6 years’ experience in Inflight service and/or Marketing/Product Development, and/or Research and Development role.