Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial & Corporate Officer
Salary : 13 per hour
Company : APEGA
Location : RemoteCA
Provide day-to-day administrative support for the CFCO to ensure the Division’s processes, projects and communications are consistent and completed in a timely manner by:
- Working closely and effectively with the CFCO, keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
- Organizing the CFCO’s ad-hoc projects, providing support, coordination, and follow-through to ensure successful completion.
- Providing updates to the CFCO on pertinent issues pertaining to internal and/or external developments.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs and handling matters expeditiously and proactively.
- Receiving, researching and addressing inquiries from staff, members, the public, and other internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Drafting communications on behalf of the CFCO as required.
- Managing the CFCO’s inbox and calendar, including booking appointments and arranging the CFCO’s schedule.
- Making travel arrangements, including itinerary, agenda, and document package(s), ensuring the best use of the CFCO’s time.
- Monitoring insurance policies and maintaining a summary of all documents to ensure timely renewals of all policies.
Coordination and oversight of all materials, logistics and preparation required for Audit Committee Meetings to ensure the Committee process runs smoothly and efficiently by:
- Booking meeting space, ensuring calendar invites are sent to all attendees, following up on attendance/participation, arranging catering, and arranging video conferencing as required.
- Providing initial drafts on select documents for review by the CFCO, ensuring package documents are received on time from all contributors, proofing all documents to ensure they are complete and accurate, and preparing the final package for distribution.
- Attending the Audit Committee meeting as Secretary of the Committee.
- Ensuring minutes are completed in a timely manner for review by the CFCO and Audit Committee Chair, posting meeting minutes for inclusion in the next Audit Committee agenda package, updating the Audit Committee Library, and following up on action items generated during the meeting.
- Preparing Audit Committee inserts for Council Packages and other Council Committees as required.
- High proficiency of computer applications and databases, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and demonstrate high level of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field combined with 3-5 years of senior administrative experience preferably supporting C suite executives or a high level of administrative coordination in a professional environment.
- Experience will include a high level of independence in managing the day-to-day administration of a senior management/executive portfolio and require the ability to interface with senior management/executive roles from external organizations.