Job Responsibilities : Email Marketing Strategist at Digital Agency
Salary : 19 per hour
Company : Arctic Leaf Inc.
Location : Remote
- Work with E-Commerce brands and various stakeholders to develop and implement a comprehensive email marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain B2B and B2C email campaigns and automated email workflows
- Measure results and optimize campaigns through A/B testing in order to improve open rate, deliverability, click rate, opt-out rate, conversion rate, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Write persuasive and sticky copy for B2B and B2C emails, including captivating subject lines, body content, and calls to action.
- Carry out segmentation of client email databases and develop and implement remarketing strategies.
- Create and maintain client email marketing content calendars.
- Display a high level of confidence and communicate strategic recommendations in a confident, concise, and understandable manner.
- Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including predictive tools, social integration, ABM, and attribution strategies.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Prior experience in list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, and campaign management, testing, and reporting.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several clients and tasks at once.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, able to prioritize and meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- An excellent understanding of client care.
- The ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; Able to work independently.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Customer Support Jobs Work from Home Online Apply Now 2022
Remote BPO Jobs Online | Customer Services Jobs Work from Home Apply 2021
Tesla Jobs Work from Home 2021 | Virtual Tesla Advisor Vacancy Apply
Canada Revenue Agency | HR Jobs | Government Jobs Apply Now 2022
Bookkeeping Jobs Work at Home Online for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Facebook Remote Jobs Work from Home Applied 2022 Research Scientist Jobs
Farm Workers Needed in Canada Near Me Apply Now 2022
Part Time Jobs Saskatoon for Research Assistant (App Development) Vacancy 2021
Financial Services Jobs Work from Home for Freshers Apply Now 2021
Senior Manager Jobs Work at Home Online Apply 2021
Jobs in Clearwater Bc Work from Home with Limited Opening 2022
Remote Staff Accountant Jobs Near Me Apply Now Limited Opening 2021