Job Responsibilities : Marketing Channel Strategist, Email
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : WestJet
Location : Remote
Key deliverables include:
- Creation and execution of email and multi-channel campaigns via Marketing Automation technology including scheduling, briefing of creative, setup of campaign in tool, QA/testing, execution and reporting,
- Analysis of current email communications (marketing and transactional) and provides recommendations for improvement,
- Engage with support teams and agencies to develop any new templates or concepts required,
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, workflow configuration and other aspects of digital communication executions, as required.
- Reviews deliverability performance for communication systems and works with appropriate teams or partners to optimize,
- Stays up to date on and recommends marketing channel best practices for strategy, design and testing of digital campaigns including the channels of email, online display, social and push notifications,
Experience and Qualifications:
- Education: Education in Marketing or Communications considered an asset
- Experience: 2-4 years of marketing in a role focused on email or digital channel marketing
- Technical skills: Experience with an Email Service Provider, Marketing Automation system (preferably Adobe Campaign, Oracle Responsys or Salesforce Exact Target), and digital analytics platform (preferably Adobe Analytics). Ability to write technical requirements and liaise with IT and support teams during development and UAT.
- Marketing skills: Experience in Digital Marketing including channels of email, website, display, push messaging and in-app messaging. Strong understanding of database concepts and segmentation. Ability to identify audience segments and opportunities within. Knowledge of email deliverability best practices and how to apply them
- Business Acumen: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capability of establishing respect and credibility through actions. The ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure. Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team. Proactive, energetic personality with an inquiring mind that can also work under tight deadlines.
- Fun: at WestJet we pride ourselves on our fun and friendly customer focus. We take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves.
with a competitive total rewards package. On top of that, we offer:
- A fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win
- Travel privileges for you and your family, effective from your start date
- Savings and Benefit programs that are flexible to meet your specific needs