Job Responsibilities : Sales Team Lead, Canada
Salary : 15 per hour
Company : Shopify
Location : Remote
You’ll need to have:
- Prior experience in sales development, sales and/or sales leadership experience
- Experience leading a high-performance sales team in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of how to build teams and culture considering recruitment, people development and coaching
- The ability to leverage data to inform coaching, feedback and development conversations
- Experience with regular call coaching as well as team metrics and results; managing for performance
- Utilized quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources
- A growth mindset and a strong desire to continuously improve your skill set and your teams.
- A collaborative mindset to proactively work with both your peers and cross-functional teams to make our people, our merchants and Shopify better.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Coaching Sales Representatives to achieve their personal and professional development goals
- Collaborating with teams across Shopify to build infrastructure for a growing team and customer base
- Providing input on marketing and product priorities
- Creating an implementing processes and tools to reflect best practices
- Hiring people with the character and competency needed to deliver great merchant experiences.
- Manage team functions and rituals: stand-ups and 1:1s, coaching plans, team building activities etc.
- Building upon our awesome, team oriented culture